The Real Estate Photographer Club forum has been built to provide a safe and constructive place for members of the REP club to discuss the topic of real estate photography.
All users must adhere to these policies and guidelines to ensure the enjoyment and safety of all members who are using the forum.
Appreciate that other members may have an opinion different from yours. All messages posted by members are the sole opinions of that individual member and are not a reflection of the Real Estate Photography Club’s values, beliefs, or opinions.
We may, at our sole discretion, take action against any members/users who breach these policies. This may include, but is not limited to, issuing a warning, removal of any post/s, suspension and termination from the forum and taking legal action.
Members may comprise of real estate photographers, suppliers of services to real estate photographers and general photography enthusiasts.
Please do not advertise your services (i.e., photo editing, real estate photography services, software solutions, etc.) on this forum.
If you want to advertise your business, please do so on our partner’s website HauzPhotographers.com
The REP Club has an exclusive agreement with photo editing company PropertyRender.com. Please do not promote or discuss other photo editing companies on this forum.
Following the below, non-exhaustive, list of conversation etiquette guidelines will help ensure the safety and enjoyment of the forum by other REP Club members.
- All posts should be professional and courteous
- You must not post offensive content, including links, text or images. Offensive content includes, but is not limited to racist, sexual, abusive, defamatory, or discriminatory content.
- Do not ask for the personal information of other forum users.
- Be mindful of your personal safety, and avoid including personal information, such as phone numbers or addresses.
- Write in the first person (this is your opinion).
- Do not use the forum for encouraging, promoting, endorsing, or inciting any kind of legal action, reporting, or boycott endeavor against anyone is strictly prohibited.
- Postings should start or continue a conversation and provide avenues for additional continuous dialogue.
- Characteristics of good quality online discussion postings include
- Substantial – posts should relate to the topic and provide information, opinions, or questions.
- Concise – messages should be clear and short.
- Provocative – prompts others to reply.
- Explanatory – explore, explain or expand on a concept of connection.
- Grammatical – good, clear, concise post free of typos and fragments (similar to the tone and manner you would use within a professional environment).
- Do not use ‘all caps’ in your posts.
- As online communication lacks verbal cues, please ensure you respond carefully.
- Use humor, joking, or sarcasm with caution, as this can be easily misunderstood in online communication.
You must own the copyright to any materials posted. Please report any suspected copyright infringements to the REP Club forum moderator or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We maintain the right to remove posts and threads
We need to make sure that material posted in the discussion forums is not potentially harmful. Therefore, we may edit or choose not to publish any post, avatar or display name that:
- Contains disrespectful or derogatory remarks about any other member.
- Includes advice or content that we believe is damaging, unhelpful or distressing to others.
- Contains links.
- Contains offensive language.
- Promotes personal beliefs in a way that is disrespectful of the choices of others.
- Infringes the privacy of individuals or service providers.
- Is racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or suggestive, abusive or otherwise discriminatory or objectionable.
- Contains references to edits or moderators of the forum.
- Is made from duplicate accounts.
In using this Website, you agree that your use of the Website is at your own risk.
We cannot guarantee or warrant that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
In using this forum, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Haus Photo Media, its directors, employees, consultants, and affiliates, from third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this forum or any content uploaded by users of the forum.
Changes to Forum Rules
If you have any questions about these policies or guidelines, please contact a moderator or send an email to email@example.com